International Admission @ SPSU (Deemed to be University)
SPSU has signed MoU with reputed International Universities that helps to prepare young students for life and active participation in a global multicultural society, by developing knowledge and understanding the historical, geographic, cultural and relationships among world regions. The perspective is imperative to develop the skills, knowledge, and attitudes needed for responsible participation in a democratic society and in a global community in the twenty-first century.
Here at SPSU, we have the collaboration with world class institution for the educational opportunities in different countries of the world and for that It is dedicated to empower the students for accessing the best educational and career opportunities in the world. A student anywhere, is a citizen of the world, who is learning and acquiring knowledge beyond the barriers of time and space. SPSU works with students, faculty and staff across campus to promote international and cross-cultural learning, as well as respect for diversity .Our aim is to develop strong and effective partnerships which provide students and researchers with opportunities for the active involvement in multidisciplinary projects at global levels. We provide international learning experiences for our students who study abroad and even in disciplines that have historically had a few such opportunities, curriculum building and course enhancement.
The programs offered by us aim to provide an excellent opportunity to strengthen knowledge and develop the skills that will be of interest to potential students. We Provide highest quality educational services to students and act in the best interests of students at all times.
International Admission @ SPSU
Admissions @ SPSU
Admissions ProcessComplete the Online Application
To complete the SPSU online application, click on the Link
Students should make sure about the following points before leaving their home country
- SPSU is 6.5 miles drive from Udaipur Airport and you need to book your ticket to Delhi/ Jaipur International Airport after obtaining a valid Student Visa from the Indian Embassy / High Commission/Consulate.
- Make sure that you have taken all the required vaccinations like Yellow Fever, Typhoid Vaccine, Hepatitis Vaccine, etc. to avoid medical complications while you are in India.
- Make sure you inform SPSU International Relations Division requesting an airport pickup at least two weeks prior to arrival and provide the complete details of flight.
- Make sure that you bring the Offer of Admission Letter issued by the University along with all the Certificates/Degrees and Transcripts (in original) and 15 passport size photographs.
- You can carry all your money in form of Travellers Cheques which can be easily redeemed at the airport as well as a number of foreign exchange offices and banks or you can use International Debit / Credit Cards.
- Temperature ranges between 30 to 45 degree Celsius during summers and 5 to 25 degree Celsius during winters. Here the winter season starts around November so the warm material (blankets, quilts, woolens, etc.) must be brought accordingly.
- Whilst everything is available in India, however try to get all that you would require during the initial few days. All the essentials can be availed from the University tuck shops as well as markets situated in a range of about 30 km from the SPSU Campus.
- The electric standard in India works on 240 V. So, ensure that you have an adapter for your mobile or laptop if it operates on a different voltage in your country. Also the electric sockets are 2 or 3 pin so ensure that you carry a converter in case required.
Students should make sure about the following points after arriving in India
- After reaching Airport, University will arrange Airport Pickup for Students who have shared their flight details with International Relations Division.
- Student will report to the International Relations Division (IRD) along with all the required documents and interact with the reporting officer.
- The documents will be checked and verified by IRD staff. Students will fill the registration form and submit the required documents after reading them carefully to get registered in the respective programs.
- It is a mandatory for all international students except those from Nepal and Bhutan to get their Student Visa registered at FRRO/FRO Udaipur within 14 days of arrival in India. The University will guide and assist students with all the required processes.
- Students who arrive to take admission later than the mandated time for this process may be denied admission.
- It is the prime responsibility of the student to visit International Relations Department in time to complete the required documentations, so that no fine is levied against him/her.
- Foreign students may approach the concerned FRROs/District Superintendent of Police (FROs) for extension of stay for a period of one year at a time up to the duration of the course or 5 years whichever is less for students pursuing full time and regular course.
- The FRROs / FROs cum Superintendent of Police can grant one year Visa extension to students and research scholar desirous to come to study on year to year basis for a period of up to five years subject to due sponsorship by the Institution and nothing adverse against the visa holder.
- The following documents are required to be submitted at the time of Visa Extension as per the immigration rules in India:Visa Extension form for extended stay in India
- 1 Recent passport size photograph
- Bonafide certificate from College / University / Institute (In original)
- Copy of passport / VISA / Registration Book
- Copy of valid and notarized Lease/Rent agreement OR Copy of C-Form from the Hostel OR copy of recent electricity/telephone bill along with the letter from the landlord, towards proof of residence
- Passport and Registration Book in original
- The student shall present the Admit Card for entry to the Examination Hall. Student failing to present the Admit Card shall not be allowed entry.
- The student shall take the allotted seat 30 minutes before commencement of the Examination. The student shall display the Admit Card on the right-hand side of the desk.
- No student shall be allowed to enter the Examination Hall after 30 minutes from commencement of the examination.
- No student shall be allowed to leave the Examination Hall during the first hour of the examination.
- No communication of any kind shall be allowed during the examination.
- Communication with the invigilator shall only be permitted.
- Cellular phone, iPod, MP3 player, pager or any other device with text display or digital imaging facility and Programmable Calculators shall not be allowed.
- Borrowing or lending of examination material (including calculators, pens, pencils, etc.) is prohibited.
- The student must hand over the answer sheet(s) to the invigilator before leaving Examination Hall.
- Cases of unfair means shall be dealt as per the provisions of University Ordinances.
- Mistake in the OMR sheet shall be the sole responsibility of student and may lead to withholding/cancelation of the result.