Important Instructions for Exam
- 1. SPSAT (Sir Padampat Singhania Admission Test) is an Online Examination.
- 2. Once Exam is activated, then candidate will get an email where he/she needs to click on Book Slot and it will take him/her to their profile where he/she can book slot by clicking on “Book Exam Slot”.
- 3. Exam can be attempted from anywhere through Computer connected with internet.
- 4. Once a candidate has booked the Slot for Exam, then he/she will get an Examination link on his/her registered Email ID.
- 5. Candidate can not take the exam before and after his/her chosen slot. if a candidate is not able to take Exam on booked slot, then he/she can make a request to reschedule the exam.
- 6. There will be a four days window to take the exam after booking the slot.
- 7. Result will be shared with the candidate within 48 hours on his/her Registered Email-ID.
- 8. There is No Negative Marking.
- 9. Duration of Test is One Hour.
- 10. While attempting the exam, the candidate is not allowed to move away from the screen, otherwise exam will be submitted automatically, and the candidate will lose the marks.
- 11. There will be one warning only if another Site/Tab/Website or Browser is opened. If repeated, Exam paper will be submitted automatically, and the candidate will lose the marks.
- 12. Before starting the test, keep all the important information ready like Application no, Email ID etc.
- 13. Examination Link is not transferable.
- 14. Valid ID proof may be asked at the time of test for verifying the right candidate.
- 15. This Online Exam is an Artificial Intelligence enabled Exam. So, candidates need to make sure that No one is around during exam time. If somebody is noticed around the candidate, the system will alert the administrator and exam may be closed immediately.
*For any kind of query related to Exam, please contact at8057388820
|S.No||Course||Section||Syllabus||Questions||Total Questions||Total Marks||Duration||Question Type|
|1||B.Tech (All Streams)||Section-1||Physics||20||60||60||60 Min||Multiple Choice Questions|
|3||Section-3||Maths or Biology||20|
|4||BBA & B.Com||Section-1||English||20||60||60||60 Min||Multiple Choice Questions|
|7||BCA||Section-1||English||20||60||60||60 Min||Multiple Choice Questions|
|10||MCA||Section-1||English||20||60||60||60 Min||Multiple Choice Questions|
|13||MBA||Section-1||English||20||60||60||60 Min||Multiple Choice Questions|
|16||M.Tech-Computer Science & Engineering||Section-1||Computer Science click here to download||60||60||60||60 Min||Multiple Choice Questions|
|17||M.Tech-Mechanical Engineering||Section-1||Mechanical Engineering click here to download||60||60||60||60 Min||Multiple Choice Questions|
|18||M.Tech-Electronics & Communication Engineering||Section-1||Electronics & Communication Engineering click here to download||60||60||60||60 Min||Multiple Choice Questions|
|19||M.Tech-Electrical Engineering||Section-1||Electrical Engineering click here to download||60||60||60||60 Min||Multiple Choice Questions|
|20||M.Tech-Civil Engineering||Section-1||Civil Engineering click here to download||60||60||60||60 Min||Multiple Choice Questions|
|21||M.Tech-Mining Engineering||Section-1||Mining Engineering click here to download||60||60||60||60 Min||Multiple Choice Questions|
|22||M.Tech-Biotechnology||Section-1||Biotechnology click here to download||60||60||60||60 Min||Multiple Choice Questions|