Excellence is central to the ethos of the University. It is merit which determines admission and hostel accommodation. SPSU offers scholarships to students based on their excellence in academics.
Eligibility criteria for Scholarship at the time of admission:1. Meritorious Student – Students securing (overall) 80% and above in class XII from any recognized board are eligible to get a scholarship of 15% to 50% of academic fee based on the performance in a personal interview at the time of admission.
2. Sibling Fee Waiver – A tuition fee waiver of 15% is given to only one of the siblings in all semesters.
3. Economically challenged students – Students with good academics can apply for a fee waiver along with the documents for proof of income of the parent(s) / guardian. (Fee waiver will be approved by the authority upon the receipt of all the required and relevant documents along with the application form.
Norms for Awarding “Sushila Singhania Scholarship”:
1. Overall topper of the University in the semester – 100%
2. Students securing a GPA of 9.0 and above in the semester – 70%
3. Students who stand first in each discipline in the semester with a GPA of 8.0 and above – 60%. The minimum number of students in the class should not be less than ten.
Excellence is central to the ethos of the University. It is merit which determines admission, classifies students into sections and allocates hostel accommodation. SPSU offers scholarships to students based on their excellence in academics.
SPSU also offers scholarships to meritorious students on humanitarian grounds. The university has given nearly Rs. 5 crores in scholarships since its inception.