Excellence is central to the ethos of the University. It is merit which determines admission & hostel accommodation. SPSU offers scholarships to students based on their excellence in academics.
Eligibility criteria for Scholarship at the time of admission:1. Meritorious Student – Students securing (overall) 80% & above in class XII from any recognized board are eligible to get a scholarship of 15% to 50% of academic fee based on the performance in a personal interview at the time of admission.
2. Sibling Fee Waiver – A tuition fee waiver of 15% is given to only one of the siblings in all semesters.
3. Economically challenged students – Students with good academics can apply for a fee waiver along with the documents for proof of income of the parent(s) / guardian. (Fee waiver will be approved by the authority upon the receipt of all the required & relevant documents along with the application form.
Norms for Awarding "Sushila Singhania Scholarship":
1. Overall topper of the University in the semester – 100%
2. Students securing a GPA of 9.0 and above in the semester – 70%
3. Students who stand first in each discipline in the semester with a GPA of 8.0 and above – 60%. The minimum number of students in the class should not be less than ten.
SPSU also offers scholarships to meritorious students on humanitarian grounds. The university has given nearly Rs. 5 crores in scholarships since its inception.