Sir Padampat Singhania University Udaipur
M. Tech. in Civil Engineering
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent as a regular student from recognized University.
- Admission to all SPSU Programmes will be through SPSAT.
SPSU offers Master’s Programme in the following Specialisations/Disciplines -
Specialization in Environmental Engineering
Environmental engineering is the branch of Civil Engineering that is concerned with protecting people from the effects of adverse environmental effects, such as pollution, as well as improving environmental quality. Environmental engineers work to improve recycling, waste disposal, public health, and water and air pollution control. In the modern world, this branch of engineering becomes very important because of the increase in environmental pollution and the adverse impact of climate change due to over-exploitation of natural resources. The Environmental Engineering specialization under the Department of Civil Engineering offers a broad range of subjects that are designed to fulfill present and future demands. The department has well-equipped laboratories and infrastructure facilities for aspiring environmental engineers.
Programme Objectives -
- To apply knowledge of mathematics, chemistry, biological science and engineering to identify, formulate and solve engineering problems.
- To plan and design a system component/process to meet the desired needs of the society within economic, social, environmental, ethical and sustainability constraints.
- To identify, formulate and solve various Environmental Engineering problems and issues like pollution abatement, effective management of environmental resources and their development and applications.
Specialization in Structural Engineering
This program offers specialization in Structural Engineering under the Department of Civil Engineering. It offers wide range of subjects by keeping in view the trend of current and future world demands. The curriculum provides inclusive knowledge of earthquake resistant building design to hands on experience of structure design software by specialized faculties with similar research area. With all require facilities that any student can ask for, we are bound to deliver the best not only in Udaipur, but India.
Programme Objectives -
- Students will learn all the important concepts required for solving complex engineering problems.
- Students will gain theoretical and practical knowledge with diverse and well- designed curriculum which ensures to match the current and future societal needs.