Computer applications are transforming every aspect of our lives. Digitization and computerization has revolutionized the operations and services and has made the complicated industrial, scientific and technological operations easy. The computer industry, both, software and hardware, has a very bright future and provides excellent opportunities for fresh graduates to be professionally employed. The MCA program focuses on providing a sound theoretical background as well as good practical exposure to students in the relevant areas. It is intended to provide a modern, industry oriented education in applied computer science.
- To inculcate system design and development skills into the students
- To provide understanding of various software development techniques and methodologies
- To provide necessary expertise for pursuing higher education/research in specialized domains like Project Management, Data Mining, MIS, etc.
- Bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognized university (preferably above 50%) and must have studied mathematics as compulsory or optional subject either at 10+2 or graduation level
- Admission to all SPSU Programmes will be through the Admission Test - SPSAT’18
Course duration: Three YearsSyllabus Fee Structure Apply Online