Sir Padampat Singhania University Udaipur
Master of Computer Applications
Master of Computer Applications (MCA) are transforming every aspect of our lives. Digitization and computerization have revolutionized the operations and services and have made the complicated industrial, scientific and technological operations easy. The computer industry, both software and hardware, has a very bright future and provides excellent opportunities for fresh graduates to be professionally employed. MCA in Computer Science program focuses on providing a sound theoretical background as well as good practical exposure to students in the relevant areas. The MCA program is intended to provide modern, industry-oriented education in applied computer science.
- To inculcate system design and development skills into the students
- To provide understanding of various software development techniques and methodologies
- To provide necessary expertise for pursuing higher education/research in specialized domains like Project Management, Data Mining, MIS, etc.
- A pass in any Bachelor’s degree of minimum 3 years duration with mathematics at 10+2 level or at Graduate level and obtained atleast 60 % in the qualifying degree examinations.
- MCA (Lateral Entry): A pass in Bachelor’s degree of minimum 3 years duration in BCA, B.Sc. (Information Technology / Computer Science) with mathematics as a course at 10+2 level or at Graduate level and obtained atleast 60 % in the qualifying degree examinations.
- Admission to all SPSU Programmes will be through the Admission Test - SPSAT