Electrical engineering is the branch of engineering that deals with generation, transmission & distribution of electrical energy involving electrical machines, circuitry & control. Over last half a century, electrical engineering has modernized itself & shares an overlapping space with electronics. The demand for electrical energy is ever-increasing all over the globe resulting in multifold increase in power generation in conventional forms of thermal & hydel power as well as non-conventional & renewable power such as nuclear power, solar & wind energy. Job opportunities of electrical engineers are, however, not limited to power plants only. There are ample opportunities in both private & public sectors like railways, civil aviation, electricity boards & utility companies, electrical design & consultancy firms & all types of manufacturing industries.
- To provide education with a general breadth & depth in electrical engineering analysis & design
- To impart knowledge of current technology & the fundamental background to enable students to stay informed & become adept at new technologies
- To nurture the ability to put ideas into practice through effective analysis, problem solving, experimental validation & project design & development
- Pass in 10+2 Science from a recognised board (Preferably above 60%)
- Admission to all SPSU Programmes will be through the Admission Test -SPSAT’18
Residential: Compulsorily residential
Course duration: Four YearsSyllabus Fee Structure Apply Online