The mission for the Department of Electrical Engineering is to serve society through excellence in learning, discovery, and outreach. Undergraduate and graduate students are provided with an education in electrical engineering, while developing attitudes, values, and vision preparing them for lifetimes of continued learning and leadership in their chosen careers. Through research the department strives to generate and disseminate new knowledge and technology for the benefit of the nation and beyond.Objectives of the Electrical Engineering programs at Sir Padampat Singhania University are as follows:
- Education with a general breadth and depth in electrical engineering analysis and design.
- Awareness of current technology and the fundamental background to enable student to stay informed and become adept at new technologies.
- The ability to put ideas into practice through effective analysis, problem solving, requirements development, design and implementation.
- A broad awareness of the world around them through general education, preparing them to achieve their potential and contribute through their professional and personal lives.
Since inception of the department, labs are continuously contributing novel and innovative ideas in Electrical Engineering to keep pace with the latest technological developments. The department has sufficient number of UG & PG laboratories, named as Electrical Technology Lab, Electrical Machine Lab, Power Electronics lab, Electrical Measurement Lab, Electric Drives Lab, Control System Lab, Power System Design Lab, Project Lab, Software based Lab with sufficient number of licensed software.Course duration: 4 Years
Residential: All Bachelore Degree Programmes are compulsorily resisdential
Eligibility for Admission:
- Pass in 10+2 science or its equivalent examination from a recognised board (Preferably above 60%)
- Admission to all SPSU Programmes will be through SPSAT’17.
Fee Structure Click here