Course Description:The mission for the Department of Electrical Engineering is to serve society through excellence in learning, discovery, and outreach. Undergraduate and graduate students are provided with an education in electrical engineering, while developing attitudes, values, and vision preparing them for lifetimes of continued learning and leadership in their chosen careers. Through research the department strives to generate and disseminate new knowledge and technology for the benefit of the nation and beyond.
Objectives of the Electrical Engineering programs at Sir Padampat Singhania University are as follows:
- Education with a general breadth and depth in electrical engineering analysis and design.
- Awareness of current technology and the fundamental background to enable student to stay informed and become adept at new technologies.
- The ability to put ideas into practice through effective analysis, problem solving, requirements development, design and implementation.
- A broad awareness of the world around them through general education, preparing them to achieve their potential and contribute through their professional and personal lives.
Course duration: 4 Years
Residential: All Bachelore Degree Programmes are compulsorily resisdential
Eligibility for Admission:
- Pass in 10+2 science or its equivalent examination from a recognised board (Preferably above 60%)
- Admission to all SPSU Programmes will be through SPSAT’17.
For Detailed Syllabus Click here
Fee Structure Click here