B.Tech in Computer Science & Engineering
Computer Science & Engineering has emerged not only as a major discipline but also has transformed almost all disciplines of Engineering as well as other domains. The discipline is very diverse ranging from operating systems & machine level programming to frontiers of information technology & networking. Artificial intelligence, mobile application development, web development, networking, next generation of object oriented programming, cloud, internet of things, E-commerce are touching every walk of our lives. Today technology is endless & the only limitation is one’s imagination. Anybody with reasonable problem solving aptitude, good analytical & quantitative skills, creative designing or logical thinking can shape a wonderful career in the aforementioned streams of Computer Science & Engineering. This branch of Engineering poses excellent opportunities in interdisciplinary growth & enables students to learn a plethora of tools & techniques. Subsequently one can choose a domain area of interest & excel in it. The flexibility to switch domains at any stage of one’s career makes it one of the most favorite branches for the students globally.
- To understand & analyze the fundamentals of basic sciences & mathematics for solving problems related to computer science
- To be able to design, implement & evaluate a complex software system to meet the desired needs
- To provide necessary expertise for pursuing higher education/research in specialized domains like Artificial Intelligence, Data Mining, Machine Learning, MIS, etc.
- Pass in 10+2 Science from a recognised board (Preferably above 60%)
- Admission to all SPSU Programmes will be through the Admission Test -SPSAT’18
Residential: Compulsorily residential
Course duration: Four YearsSyllabus Fee Structure Apply Online