The IT sector has witnessed rapid progress in the last two decades. Cloud computing is one of the most powerful technologies of recent times that has raised interest among companies. The technology increases scalability & flexibility of operations. Therefore, organizations are investing on this technology to gain business advantages. The increased dependency on IT & internet for day-to-day business operations has also led to rise in concerns of protecting information that is communicated through networks. Many companies around the world have been victims of data security breaches leading to huge losses. Business organizations are concentrating on protecting their networks & so there is a demand for information security solutions.
The curriculum of this programme is a combination of core information technology & specialized subjects which are relevant to current industry. The programme focuses on Virtualization Technology, Cloud Technology, Datacenters and Networking & Operating Systems. It also creates awareness of different vulnerabilities, corrective measures & lays emphasis on Cryptography, Ethical Hacking, Computer Forensics, Virtualization & Cloud Security.
- To learn the basics of computer science with subjects such as C programming, data structures, computer architecture & network security
- To understand the principles of information security, virtualization & cloud technology
- To gain in depth knowledge about cryptography, Linux administration, cyber forensics & cloud web services
- To be able to work on projects that provide exposure to industry problems
- Pass in 10+2 Science from a recognised board (Preferably above 60%)
- Admission to all SPSU Programmes will be through the Admission Test - SPSAT’18
Residential: Compulsorily residential
Course duration: Four YearsSyllabus Fee Structure Apply Online