Sir Padampat Singhania University Udaipur
B. Tech. in Mining Engineering
Mining is mother of all industries and is an important part of economy as every Industries use minerals ranging from making complex parts of airplanes to manufacture simple bits of needle. India has a rich mineral resource and produces roughly 100 minerals, which are an important source for earning foreign exchange as well as satisfying the domestic needs. In order to maintain the sustainability of mining, it is essential for proper development and production from the mining industry. Thus, mineral Industry needs highly trained engineers and scientists for extracting these minerals with technological innovation, environmental friendly, safe and cost effective methodologies to develop our natural resources. As a result, the demand for advancements in Mining Industry is bound to boost and a career in mining has become a lucrative option. The department offers B. Tech degree programme with an integrated approach by incorporating contemporary syllabus in both theory & practical. The laboratories are equipped with the state of the art softwares, instruments and modern facilities.
- Solve complex problems of Mining Engineering by the application of latest technology and sound engineering principles
- Produce industry ready mining engineers and research capability for advancement of the subject
- Spirit of team work and inculcate the habit of lifelong learning for achieving professional excellence
- Pass in 10+2 Science(PCM) from a recognized board (Preferably above 60%).
- Admission to all SPSU Programmes will be through the Admission Test - SPSAT.