Sir Padampat Singhania University Udaipur
B. Tech. in Civil Engineering
Civil Engineering is one of the oldest engineering disciplines which is primarily responsible for the construction of society’s infrastructure (e.g. buildings, roads, dams, canals, etc.). Civil engineers play a vital role in the progress and development of the modern society by designing, constructing, maintaining and managing infrastructure. The civil engineer must acquire a specific set of skills and knowledge to fulfill its mandate to benefit the society. Civil engineers play a key role in planning, designing and supervising construction projects such as roads (Expressways, national and state highways), railway infrastructure, metro rail infrastructure, bridges (railways and highways), airports, dams, canals, tunnels, water supply, and wastewater systems.
- To make students proficient in the fundamentals of necessary mathematical tools, scientific basics, and fundamental knowledge in the context of Civil Engineering.
- To impart required skills to the students so that they can apply it in developing safe, sustainable, economical and environmentally sound solutions to Civil Engineering problems.
- To enable students professionally in their careers through continued development of technical and management skills and assumption of roles and responsibility in professional service.
- To make the students eligible for employment as a practicing engineer in fields of building planning, designing, managing, & quality testing of construction materials.
- Pass in 10+2 Science(PCM) from a recognized board (Preferably above 60%).
- Admission to all SPSU Programmes will be through the Admission Test -SPSAT’2020.