Sir Padampat Singhania University Udaipur
B.Tech Electrical Engineering
Electrical systems and computers form the backbone of many of the structures central to contemporary life. Communication, medicine, education, space exploration, defense and other critical sectors of our society and economy depend on electrical engineers and their expertise in design, analysis and efficiency. As an electrical engineering major, one will work closely with top- ranked faculty to gain an understanding of the fundamental knowledge and theories that underpin modern engineering. Student will also put his/her learning into practice with innovative hands-on projects that will challenge and inspire others. The University believes in educating its learners soundly in the various technical aspects with an eye towards generating a highly skilled work-force for the various industries. The education thus involves, besides basic theory, well-designed experiments, projects, industrial visits, seminars, workshops, training programs etc.
- To impart knowledge in the area of Electrical Engineering.
- To continuously improve results, and employment through campus.
- To amplify industry-institute collaboration for activities such as In-plant training, industrial visits and sponsored research.
- To increase the quality and quantity of papers published in International journals and Conferences.
- To enhance research and consultancy activities in the Department.
- Pass in 10+2 Science(PCM) from a recognized board (Preferably above 60%).
- Admission to all SPSU Programmes will be through the Admission Test -SPSAT’2020.