Eligibility criteria for Scholarship at the time of admission:
1. Meritorious Student – The student securing (overall) 80% and above in class XII from any recognized board is eligible to get scholarship of 15% to 50% of academic fee based on the personal interview of the student at the time of their admission.
2. Sibling Fee Waiver – 15% of tuition fee waiver for one of the student in ALL SEMESTERS.
3. Scholarship to Economically challenged candidate – The candidate with good academics can apply for fee waiver along with the proper document proof of income of the parent(s)/guardian. (Fee waiver as approved by the authority upon receiving the all the relevant information along with application form of students.
Norms for Awarding “Sushila Singhania Scholarship”:
1. Overall topper of the University in the semester – 100%
2. Students securing (in the semester) GPA of and above – 9.0 70%
3. Students who stood first in each discipline in the semester provided he/ she has secured GPA of 8.0 and above, and the minimum number of students in the class should not be less than 10 (ten) – 60%
Excellence is central to the ethos of the University. It is merit which determines admission, classifies students into sections and allocates hostel accommodation. SPSU offers scholarships to students based on their excellence in academics.
SPSU also offers scholarships to meritorious students with weak economic background and on humanitarian considerations.
Since inception SPSU has given nearly Rs. 5 crores in Scholarships.