- There will be no assignments or quizzes. These will be replaced by another mid-term examination. Thus, there will be two mid-term and one end-term examinations in each semester.
- There will be no make-up examinations.
- Regular end-term and special examinations will be held together.
- There will be no Repeat examination. Back examination will be held separately.
- All regular examinations, two mid-term and one end-term examinations are included in your academic fees. For any other examination like special and back examinations, a charge of Rs 750/- per course (per paper) will be levied.
- A system of carrying forward the course is which he/she has failed is being introduced. If any student clears at least two courses in a semester, he/she may be allowed to be admitted in the next higher semester on probation. In subsequent semesters, the student will have to appear in his/her regular semester courses plus the back courses. The clearance of the back courses can be done only when they are offered. The restriction of odd and even semesters will apply.
- In case the syllabus of the any course is modified, the back course examination will be held on the basis of the modified syllabus.
- The University offers programmes of two, three and four year’s duration and the fee remains the same for the entire duration of the programme. If any student exceeds the normal minimum duration of the programme then they will have to pay the revised academic fees for that programme, while seeking admission in the extended semester(s).
- If any student fails to complete his/her academic programme within the minimum duration of the programme, the University will withdraw its placement assistance.
- The University gives another chance to students who have less than 75% attendance (65% on medical grounds) to appear in a Special examination conducted for the purpose.
- The maximum number of times a student can appear in Special examinations will be half the number of their programme semester duration. (for example, Four times for an eight semester programme, three times for a six semester programme, twice for a four semester programme). If a student has shortage of attendance thereafter, he/she shall have to repeat the course when offered.